One-of-a-kind Golf Collectibles and Memorabilia on Display and for Sale in Exclusive 4-day Pop-up Event in Jeffersonville, VT
The event, featuring hundreds of unique items collected over 60 years and including items from early 1900s to present day, will take place Thursday, September 30th thru Sunday, October 3rd, at 123 Old 108 Loop, Jeffersonville, Vermont
Jeffersonville, Vt. September 27, 2021 – An exclusive 4-day Golf Collectibles and Memorabilia pop-up event will be taking place Thursday, September 30, 2021 through Sunday, October 3, 2021, in Jeffersonville, VT. Hundreds of rare golf memorabilia collected over 60-years by father and son collectors, Charlie and Danny White, will be on display and available for sale. The extensive collection includes many distinguished collectibles, among them several autographed pieces from Tiger Woods, Jack Nicklaus, Sam Snead and others. There will be numerous woods and irons preserved from the last century, as well as a unique variety of memorabilia, balls, bags, art, hats, accessories, books, magazines, and so much more.
The event will take place at 123 Old 108 Loop, Jeffersonville, VT (right next to Smugglers Notch Resort) and will be open to the public from 10 AM to 5 PM all 4 days of the event. Entry is free. For those unable to attend in-person, many of the items for sale can be found at facebook.com/golfsalevermont and those interested in purchasing an item to be shipped to them can send a message through the Facebook page or call (802) 644-2222.
The collection comes from avid golf-lovers and Jupiter, Florida natives Charlie White and son, Danny White. Charlie started collecting golf items in the early 1960’s – with an appreciation and understanding of vintage golf clubs made of wood, iron, steel and leather that would preserve well over time. His son, Danny shared his affinity for the sport and collecting and together they have amassed an extensive collection of one-of-a-kind items that are notable, nostalgic and visually stimulating.
“My son and I have shared a deep passion and commitment to preserving this very eclectic collection, but the time has come to share it with others,” commented Charlie White. “I am excited to pull back the curtain on what we have collected with the hopes that others may take joy in adding some of the memorabilia to their own collection and/or preserving them as we have.”
A few additional items of note that will be on display and available for sale are:
- Tiger Woods Framed Picture with Grand Slam Trophies and his Autograph
- Muirfield Scotland Pewter Flask
- Masters Tournament Straw Hat from 2019, the last year Tiger won, and featuring pins from 10 Masters tournaments
- Set of Genuine Augusta National Masters Blazer Buttons and Logo Patch
- Limited Edition Set of Classic MacGregor Jack Nicklaus Irons and Woods, numbered 815/1000
- Tiger Woods Masters Champion Trophies Photo and Plaque
- Sam Snead Hat, Photo, Personally Signed Checks, and Other Memorabilia
- Jack Nicklaus Signed Photo and Hat
- Early 1900's Hickory Shaft Wood with Metal Insert
- Brand New Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Putter with Headcover
- Late 1800's Smooth Face Hickory Shaft Iron
For more information, visit facebook.com/golfsalevermont.